Today, Ubisoft announced that Riders Republic, the upcoming massive multiplayer outdoor sports playground, will offer a worldwide time-limited Trial Week from October 21st to October 27th on PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5*.
THE FINISH LINE | Live Action Trailer Ft. Fabio Wibmer – Riders Republic
During the Riders Republic time-limited Trial Week, players can shred through four hours of the game before its official launch on October 28th. Progression during time-limited Trial Week will carry over to any edition of the game, so players can pick up right where they left off at launch.
Welcome to Trial Week! | Riders Republic
Additionally, players will be invited to participate in the Mad Challenge: a multiplayer contest that offers players a chance to win rewards. To participate, players will first need to finish the onboarding and reach 20 stars to unlock the ShackDaddy’s “Exclusive Multiplayer Contest” to access the mass race. Players who place in the top 10 in a mass race will be entered in a random draw, where one player will win a custom Canyon x Riders Republic bike and a Gold Edition of Riders Republic. Additional winners will also receive a Gold Edition of Riders Republic. To sign up for the Mad Challenge, please visit: https://ridersrepublic.com/madchallenge
The time-limited Trial Week will feature all five career progressions and multiplayer modes:
- Mass Race: The crazier the better in these epic, multisport races. During the time-limited Trial Week only, to guarantee that all participants of the Riders Republic – Mad Challenge have the same experience, Mass Racers will be capped up to 32 players for a better equity between new and current generations of consoles / PCs as crossplay will be enabled. New races appear randomly on the map every 30 minutes, so players will need to get ready to watch their blind spots, protect their position and remain agile with their skills as they fight their way to the finish line. The time-limited Trial Week will feature up to three different Mass Races.
- Tricks Battle: Players willcompete in 6v6 matchups in arenas and try to land as many tricks as possible on the various modules to capture them and earn points. The team with the highest score wins.
- Free For All: In this mode, players can challenge up to 11 opponents and show them how it’s done through a select playlist of exciting events.
- Versus Mode: Players can join up with five friends in career events and see who’s the very best.
Players looking for even more Riders Republic content can pre-order the Gold and Ultimate Editions**now:
- Gold Edition includes the base game and the Year One Pass including eight exotic kits that allow players to modify gameplay in the form of gear upgrades throughout the year; the BMX Sport add-on and exclusive content added after launch. The Rocket Bike and Rocket Ski exotic kits will be available at launch.
- Ultimate Edition includes the base game and the Year One Pass as well as four exclusive cosmetic packs: Cosmic, Rainbow, Neon and Skull’n Style. Players will also enjoy 20 helicopter tickets to reach their favorite in-game summits faster than ever.
Players who pre-order Riders Republic will receive the Bunny Pack** including a cute custom bunny outfit, an additional blue bunny head and rainbow snowboard paint.
Source: Press Release
*Upgrade to the digital PS5™ version of the game at no additional cost. To upgrade eligible PS4™ disc copies, players need a PS5™ console with a disc drive. PlayStation.com/help.
**Final content subject to change. Some features may not be available at launch. Content may be available for purchase and/or as giveaway(s) separately at Ubisoft’s sole discretion at any time. System requirements pending. Please check system requirements and product details/restrictions before purchase and upon game release before redeeming your pre-order.