Game company Bandai Namco Entertainment recently announced that free-to-play team battle action game Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2 will launch soon in the west.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2 to launch in the west
The free-to-play video game will soon be available in the west this year for the PlayStation 4. This was announced on Bandai Namco’s Play Anime panel at Anime Expo 2019.
The game is currently available in Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Korea with English text support.
Check out the overview below:
Win battles and become the best Mobile Suit pilot ever!
- Maximum Six-versus-Six Online Battles – Join players around the globe in six-versus-six team online battles! Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2 features the critically acclaimed land combat of its predecessor, and turns it up a notch by adding all new space battles! Fight for survival with your comrades on realistic battlefields!
- Infantry Battles – Mobile Suits aren’t the only heroes on the battlefield! Pilots can place bombs in enemy bases or request support fire to contribute to the cause! Sometimes, infantry fights can even decide the outcome of the battle!
- Acquire and Customize Mobile Suits – Spend the earned DP to develop Mobile Suits after battle or spend tokens for attempts at the lottery that can award powerful Mobile Suits! You can also enhance your favorite Mobile Suits through customization!
- Base Camp – Interact with players from around the world in this online lobby! Become a pilot and make battle preparations such as upgrading Mobile Suits in the neutral base camp! In addition, you can freely interact with an assortment of battle comrades that cross your path.
- Ever-Evolving – New Mobile Suits, stages and costumes will be added to Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2, while also featuring regular events. The game will keep evolving on a daily basis!