The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu magazine revealed some new Mobile Suits and characters for upcoming strategy mecha video game SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays.
SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays new stuff revealed
The latest issue revealed some new characters and Mobile Suits that will appear in the upcoming video game. It also revealed a new system called the Ability GET.
Check out the details below:
Mobile Suits (and Characters)
- Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
- Gundam Heavyarms Endless Waltz Igel Armament
- Gundam Sandrock Endless Waltz Armadillo Armor
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
- Gundam Strike Rouge (Ootori)
- Gundam Astray Red Frame Kai
- Works GINN
- Civilian Astray DSSD Custom
- Delta Astray
- Mobile Suit Gundam 00
- Gundam Artemie
- Gundam Avalanche Exia Dash
- Gundam Superbia GN-X
- Gundam Astraea TYPE-F Black
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
- Gundam Dantalion
- Hakuri Rodi (Sampo’s Unit)
- Argi Mirage (voiced by Rikuya Yasuda), Sampo (voiced by Ryouta Suzuki), and Yuhana (voiced by Mikako Komatsu)
New System: Ability GET
During stages, new characters called “Ability Holders” appear. By defeating an Ability Holder, you can get the ability it possesses and set it to your own characters.
The upcoming video game will launch this year. It will be available on PlayStation 4. The Japanese and Southeast Asia versions will have English text.