Raw Fury, the bearded indie publisher from Sweden, and developer Stumpy 🐙 Squid are excited to announce the upcoming release of Kingdom Two Crowns: Norse Lands, the first premium DLC in the history of the Kingdom game series, on November 16. With Norse Lands, the world of the award-winning Kingdom Two Crowns will expand on PC, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation®5 and PlayStation®4, Nintendo Switch™, iOS and Android. A free demo is already available for PC on Steam.
Steam Demo: https://bit.ly/DemoVikings
Heavily inspired by Norse culture and mythology, Kingdom Two Crowns: Norse Lands is a full new campaign that expands the world of Kingdom Two Crowns with a brand-new setting and unique challenges. In Norse Lands, you’ll not only establish a kingdom, defend it, explore the world, and conquer, but also unleash abilities drawn upon from Norse gods. To face a new and powerful enemy, you’ll have to solve challenging puzzles, build Viking-inspired armaments and command mighty Norse units.
- Sit atop mighty Norse steeds and wield the powers of the Norse gods themselves.
- New units such as the mighty Berserker, an extraordinary warrior who defends the kingdom and pushes back greed at all costs with a shield in hand.
- To Valhalla! Defend the lands and fight to the end with peasants, vanguards, farmers, archers, and builders.
- New weather effects reflect the harsh north. Experience both the beauty and unforgiving nature of the Nordic lands and feel the cold winters to the core.
- New enemies in the form of a new breed of greed are waiting to be defeated in the Norse Lands.
Kingdom Two Crowns: Norse Lands, the first premium DLC for Kingdom Two Crowns, also includes many new features and enhancements, such as new puzzles, challenges and graphics. The scope of Norse Lands will captivate both experienced Kingdom players and newcomers alike.
Future Vikings who want to take a first look at Kingdom Two Crowns: Norse Lands can now try out the free demo on Steam. Further information can be found on the official website: https://www.kingdomthegame.com.
Source: Press Release