In spring 2022, Appnormals Team and publisher Chorus Worldwide will deliver a fresh take on the classic, beloved characters of Frankenstein and Dracula to PlayStation with Frank and Drake. An intertwining, dual narrative, audiovisual adventure, Frank and Drake tells the story of two housemates who never meet, but whose lives are intrinsically linked. Watch the reveal trailer here: https://youtu.be/E3g1-ww9veU
Frank and Drake alternates between two unknowingly supernatural housemates. Following Frank, a machine-savvy, sickly man in the daylight hours, and Drake, a mysterious newcomer to the city at night. The two will never cross paths, will never speak face-to-face, but will develop a relationship through the notes they leave for each other around their home.
As a branching dual narrative game, the game is rich with choices, with each choice having lasting consequences on both protagonists. These choices will lead players to discover multiple endings that will reflect the journey taken. Breathing life into this unique tale is the beautiful rotoscoped visual style, where animations are painted frame-by-frame over live-action performances, giving Frank and Drake an otherworldly aesthetic that perfectly compliments the game’s surreal tone.
- Stunning rotoscoped visuals
- A universe inspired by the classic Frankenstein and Dracula novels, and entrenched in lore, backstory, and narrative depth
- Explore, discover, and unravel multiple mysteries spanning several decades and generations
- The titular protagonists are not alone. Meet many fascinating neighbours, acquaintances, and friends who will play a crucial role in the game’s mysteries.
- Story-altering puzzles, mini-games, and interactions that progress each character’s adventure
- An intertwining dual narrative, tough choices to make, and multiple endings to discover
Frank and Drake, developed by Appnormals Team, is launching on PlayStation in spring 2022, and will be proudly published by acclaimed independent video game publisher Chorus Worldwide.
Source: Press Release