Game publisher 5pb recently announced that video game Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate will be released later this year.
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate details
The upcoming video game will launch on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in Japan this coming Nov. 28. A PS4 version for Asia will be released on the same day as well. It will have English, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese subtitles support.
The standard physical copies will have a price tag of 7,800 yen only, while the digital version will have a slightly lower price of 7,000 yen. The limited edition will include the game’s original soundtrack CD and Adventurer’s Handbook that will cost 9,800 yen.
PS4 and PS Vita early purchases in Japan will include a bonus game. This is a side-scrolling shoot ‘em up title called DanMachi de Shooting wa Machigatteiru Darou ka. Players will control one of the characters from the main game, Ais Wallenstein, and choose two support characters to engage five stages of dungeons. The last stage will have the last boss Udaeus.
Check out the overview below:
- Clear Quests Issued by the Guild to Advance the Story – The basic flow of the game is as follows: Guild –> Dungeon Exploration –> Battle –> Return from the Dungeon. The game is set in the city of Orario, which features various adventurer-focused facilities. The player will utilize these facilities while advancing the story, exploring the dungeon, and interacting with characters.
- Guild – Receive quests at the Guild, then head for the dungeon.
- Familia – The goddess of your Familia can unlock skills for the player character.
- Market / Blacksmith – Buy and sell weapons, armor, and items, or strengthen weapons and armor.
- Hostess of Fertility Pub – A place where various adventurers gather to exchange information and the like.
- Dungeon Exploration – Bell and Ais’ stories will play out for each chapter. For each story, you will control and explore with the respective character. Your dungeon user interface includes the following: your HP, MP bars, skill gauge, acquired magic shards, item slots assigned to each d-pad key, and pre-chosen support characters and their skill gauges. Each support character can activate various skills.
- Extra Dungeon – After clearing Story Mode, you can choose your favorite playable and supporter characters to tackle the post-game “Extra Dungeon.”
- Date and Hot Springs / Co-Sleeping Events – High-difficulty quests will also be added to the Extra Dungeon, which is unlocked after clearing Story Mode. By clearing these quests, you will be able to enjoy date and hot springs / co-sleeping events.
Check out the opening movie here:
Official website here.