Game developer Angry Mob Games recently released a brand new trailer featuring the new update for video game Brawlout.
Brawlout update 2.0 introduces new character
Update 2.0 for this video game is now available on PlayStation, which includes a new character The Beheaded from the popular roguelike video game Dead Cells. As he is a playable character, the Prisoner’s Quarters stage from the game will be a new stage. Other inclusions are a new single-player Trials mode, new online modes, and more.
Check out the overview of The Beheaded character below:
Some things never truly die. Like disco and wheels in shoes, The Beheaded is one of those things.
Unsure of where they came from, The Beheaded attempts again and again (and again) to cross a constantly-changing island in the grip of “The Malaise”, a disease taking countless lives and mutating the dead.
With a fresh body and armed to its non-existent teeth, they set out again to find the world a lot more different than they’re used to seeing.
- Front Line Shield (Down Special) – Blocking consumes rage. If timed right, you can also parry incoming attacks, stunning the enemy.
- Wrenching Whip (Side Special) – Crack the end of the whip on an opponent, to send them flying your way.
- Marksman’s Bow (Neutral Special) – “Slow, but devastating at long range.” Ammo: 3.
- Spartan Sandals (Jab Special) – “This. Is. DEAD CELLS!”
- Teleport (Up Special) – Teleports you in any direction you’re holding.
- Fire Brands (Air Down Special) – Ignites the ground and your enemies inflicting 5 damage / sec for two seconds.
- Shovel (Side Attack) – “Any object is a deadly weapon if you apply enough velocity.”
Check out the character introduction trailer below:
Source and Full Update Log: Official Website