Game publisher Koei Tecmo and developer Gust finally opened the official Japanese website of upcoming video game Atelier Ryza: The Queen of Eternal Darkness and Secret Hideout.
Atelier Ryza official website new information details
The official Japanese website has finally opened and revealed some very important information about the upcoming game. It shared some short background about it, the main character, the world, system, and many more. Check them out below:
Everyone has memories with friends, but they are special to each one of us.
This is a story of a girl and her friends, discovering something important to them before they become adults.
Feel the lights, shadows, and breath of the world. Visit the world of a new Atelier—.
Reisalin Stout (Ryza) (voiced by Yuri Noguchi)
An ordinary girl characterized by her lack of special characteristics. She can be reckless and a bit of a tomboy, has a strong sense of justice, and does not easily change her mind when she thinks she is right.
After a certain “encounter,” change comes to her everyday life.
A New “Creation” System
A new “creation” system that has yet to be done in an Atelier game will appear. Please look forward to more information.
The familiar synthesis, gathering, and battles of the Atelier series have been revamped.
The fun of the Atelier series will be reborn as something even deeper.
- Scenario: Gust and Yashichiro Takahashi
- Character Design: Toridamono
The standard edition will be available digitally and physically for the PlayStation 4 with a price tag of 7,800 yen.
The Premium Box is priced 10,800 yen with contents:
- A copy of the game for PlayStation 4 or Switch
- Download code for “Divell’s Embrace” costume for Ryza
- Atelier Ryza art book
- Atelier Ryza illustration B2 cloth poster
- Atelier Ryza stained glass-style clear file two-set
- Atelier Ryza acyrlic mini character charm
The Special Collector’s Box is 19,540 yen. Its contents are:
- Atelier Ryza special illustration extra-large cloth poster
- Atelier Ryza secret base acrylic diorama set
- Atelier Ryza “Connected!” character poster six-set
- A copy of the game + Premium Box items
The game will launch this coming fall in Japan.
Official website here.