The recent issue of popular Japanese gaming magazine Weekly Famitsu has arrived, which revealed new information about the upcoming JRPG Atelier Ryza: The Queen of Eternal Darkness and the Secret Hideout.
Atelier Ryza new info reveals tons of stuff
The latest issue revealed a lot of new stuff for the game. It introduced new characters, and the gathering point synthesis.
Check out the full details below:
Characters (Spelling to be changed soon with official announcement)
- Ampel Vollmer (voiced by Hirofumi Nojima) – A wandering alchemist researching the ruins. He is renting out a house in Razenboden while investigating. While he is quite knowledgeable, due to certain events that occurred in the past, he is no longer able to use alchemy. He is a battle party member.
- Bohs Brunnen (voiced by Yohei Azakami) – The only son of the Brunnen family, he is an influential man in Razenboden Village. He is arrogant and prideful, but wields great political power. He has both influence and intelligence.
- Lumbar Dorun (voiced by Fukushi Ochiai) – A coward who is loyal to the strong. He is loyal to Bohs, and makes fun of Ryza and friends.
- Moritz Brunnen (voiced by Ryota Takeuchi) – Bohs’ father. Though he is good at what he does, he does not have a great reputation.
- Gathering Point Synthesis – Create gathering points through synthesis.
The game will launch on PlayStation 4. It will be available in Japan this coming Sept. 26. A western release has not been announced yet, but a tease from Koei Tecmo might reveal it in a few days.
Source: Games Talk