Game developer Falcom has officially announced the release date of upcoming video game Ys IX: Monstrum Nox with tons of new information.
Ys IX: Monstrum Nox new information
The release date of the upcoming video game sequel for Japan is on Sept. 26. The developers also updated the official website with the latest information of a few characters in the game like Adol, Dogi, and the Crimson Line.
Check out the details below:
- Age: 24
- Nickname: Adol the Adventurer
An extraordinary adventurer who is said to have left adventure logs that amount to over 100 volumes to future generations.
Wanted as a material witness in the case of the Romun Fleet’s disappearance in the Atlas Ocean, he was detained by Romun soldiers in Baldeux, The Prison City.
Adol tried to escape from prison, but ended up involved in a strange incident surrounding the Prison City and Monstrum after running into a mysterious girl wielding a gun.
- Age: 29
- Nickname: The Wall-Crusher
- A muscle-flexing wanderer and Adol’s adventuring partner. The punch unleashed from his large physique can crush even a strong wall of rock.
- Having accompanied Adol’s adventures for many years, he can calmly respond to strange occurrences and events beyond human comprehension.
- After completing his adventure in Altago, he arrived in the Gllia Eldlingen area, a territory of the Romun Empire, but is discovered by Romun soldiers with Adol.
- ■ Supernatural Actions
- Ys IX: Monstrum Nox uses a unique action system that allows Monstrum to utilize their supernatural powers.
- These powers can be activated anywhere, including in the city, on the field, and in dungeons, and are useful not only in battle, but also in dungeon puzzles and city exploration. As you gain the cooperation of the Monstrum that appear in Baldeux, The Prison City, the variety of supernatural powers available to you will increase.
- Crimson Line
- A supernatural power that allows the user to move over a distance in an instant with the release of a crimson line from their left hand. Since the user’s body itself morphs and moves like a shadow, it can even penetrate obstacles such as rocks and thick iron walls. If you are lined up with an enemy when the ability is activated, you can spring out at them and deal damage.
The game will be available on PlayStation 4.
Source: Official Website