Alientrap and Whitethorn Games announce their crafting adventure game Wytchwood launches December 9th for $19.99 on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, and Xbox platforms!
Watch the Wytchwood PlayStation gameplay trailer below:
In this gameplay trailer, it showcases the many features and things that you can do in the game. From gathering crops to capturing weird creatures and animals for you to tame.
Wytchwood is a crafting adventure game set in an expressive land of gothic fables and fairytales. As the mysterious old witch of the woods, you will explore a strange countryside, collect magical ingredients, brew sorcerous enchantments, and pass your twisted judgement upon a capricious cast of characters and creatures.
After all, how will they ever learn if you don’t teach them the moral of the story?
- Lovingly rendered storybook art style
- Gather, collect, grow and craft bizarre ingredients: Toxic toadstools, eye of newt and bottled fear.
- Research and concoct devious spells and sorceries. Turn the greedy into frogs! Trick the wicked with cunning curses!
- Explore an allegorical world of tall tales, uncovering colorful personas and fantastical narratives.
- Use your wit and guile to solve puzzles and best the strange monsters of the forest.
Source: Press Release