The latest kart-racing craze KartRider Drift is entering its third Closed Beta Testing period “Test Drive” on Thursday, Dec. 9 (00:00 UTC), bringing with it a wave of exclusive rewards and new content. Eager racers can register now through Wednesday, Dec. 8 (14:59 UTC) to participate in the limited-time Beta as well as the Racer Name Creation Event on Xbox, PC and, for the very first time, PlayStation 4.
KartRider Drift is the latest free-to-play arcade racing game from publisher Nexon. During the upcoming “Test Drive” period, players worldwide will have the opportunity to race against once another and experience the drift-fueled multi-player action. Racers on PC using Nexon’s launcher or Steam will also be able to enjoy cross-platform features.
During the “Test Drive” period, players can expect the following new content:
- Driving assistance system
- Tutorials and license systems
- New characters, skins and karts, including Neo, Rex and Marid
To celebrate the upcoming Closed Beta period, all participants who log into the game and create a racer name will receive a “Pit Chief Brodi” costume which will be sent to their Nexon account at the official launch. Players can join in the action from Thursday, Dec. 9 (00:00 UTC) through Wednesday, Dec. 15 (13:00 UTC). Racers on Xbox One and PS4 must link their Nexon account to participate.
KartRider: Drift is an upcoming multiplayer kart racing party game, taking inspiration from earlier titles in the franchise, delivering drift-fueled racing action and featuring multiple game modes and deep player-created kart and character customization. KartRider: Drift offers free-to-play online cross-platform play and progression to challenge friends.
KartRider Drift boasts multiple features that deliver exciting racing gameplay, such as:
- Awesome Game Modes – Players can test their grit in the Speed Mode, Item Mode, Solo Mode and Team Mode game variants
- Crisp Graphics – KartRider Drift delivers bright and colorful graphics directly to Xbox and PC players’ screens
- Full Customization – Almost every item can be customized to fit each players’ individual style, including Wraps, Parts, Character Skins and Emotes