Game publisher Bandai Namco Entertainment recently announced that upcoming new update for action fighting video game Tekken 7 will be released soon.
Tekken 7 new update coming in a few days
The upcoming update version 3.0 will be launching this coming Sept. 10. It will unleash the character Zafina with new balance tweaks, functions, and more.
Check out the update notes below:
- Battle balance adjustments (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Made adjustments to game balance for all characters. Please see the details from this page.
- New function: Play Stats (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Play Stats and Stage Win Rate functions will be added to Player Information. Three Top Stats from Play Stats will be shown in online matches.
- Expanded character select function (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Unique costumes for each character will be added to customize slot as pre-set slots.
- Adjustment of online rank (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Online ranks now start from 1st dan. The rank of characters with a rank from Beginner to 1st kyu will be changed to 1st dan.
- Renewal of user interface (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Elements of the user interface such as main menu or character select will be renewed.
- Added illustrations to Gallery (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – New illustrations will be added to Gallery of Tekken 7.
- Distribution of character customization effects (PS4, Xbox One) – Following three effects distributed through the version 2.22 update to PC players will be available on all platforms.
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Orange)
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Red)
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Blue)
The full game is already available on PlayStation 4.
Here’s the trailer:
Source: Official Website