Game publisher Bandai Namco Entertainment recently announced that a new Super Robot Wars is finally coming for this season: Super Robot Wars T.
Super Robot Wars T mech list
Bandai Namco Entertainment recently announced the latest title of the Super Robot Wars franchise. The letter T stands for Terra or Earth for those who know. The game will launch on PlayStation 4.
Check out the whole list of mech series joining in:
- Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
- Martian Successor Nadesico: The Prince of Darkness
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Char’s Counterattack
- The King of Braves GaoGaiGar
- Getter Robo Armageddon
- The Brave Express Might Gaine
- Aim for the Top! Gunbuster
- Aura Battler Dunbine
- Invincible Robot Trider G7
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Char’s Counterattack – Beltorchika’s Children (Units only)
- Armored Trooper Votoms, Armored Trooper Votoms: The Last Red Shoulder (Units only), Armored Trooper Votoms: Big Battle
- Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam, Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Skull Heart (Units only), Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Steel Seven (Units only)
- Mazinger Z Infinity
- Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
- Aura Battler Dunbine: Tales of Neo Byston Well
- Mobile Fighter G Gundam
- Gun X Sword
- Expelled from Paradise
- Cowboy Bebop
- Arcadia of My Youth: Endless Orbit SSX
- Magic Knight Rayearth
The last four series are actually new or appearing for the first time in the franchise. The units only label means that only the units will be featured and not their stories or story arcs.
The upcoming strategic mech anime video game will launch in 2019. It will be available on PS4 and an English Asian version will be coming too.
Check out the trailer below: