The Dungeon crawling, rogue-like, deckbuilder video game Slay the Spire will be coming to the Sony console soon.
Slay the Spire on PS4
The video game was launched previously for PC a few months ago on Early Access. This time around it will be on PlayStation 4 this coming May 21, announced game publisher Humble Bundle and developer Mega Crit Games.
Check out the overview below:
We fused card games and roguelikes together to make the best single player deckbuilder we could. Craft a unique deck, encounter bizarre creatures, discover relics of immense power, and Slay the Spire!
- Three core characters that each have their own unique set of cards. (With more planned.)
- 200-plus fully implemented cards.
- 50-plus unique combat encounters.
- 100-plus different items to be found.
- Procedurally generated levels.
- Tons of unlockables.
- Dynamic Deck Building: Choose your cards wisely! Discover hundreds of cards to add to your deck with each attempt at climbing the Spire. Select cards that work together to efficiently dispatch foes and reach the top.
- An Everchanging Spire: Whenever you embark on a journey up the Spire, the layout differs each time. Choose a risky or safe path, face different enemies, choose different cards, discover different relics, and even fight different bosses!
- Powerful Relics to Discover: Powerful items known as relics can be found throughout the Spire. The effects of these relics can greatly enhance your deck through powerful interactions. But beware, obtaining a relic may cost you more than just gold…
Check out the announcement trailer below: