3D Realms has announced a new partnership to publish indie developer Pet Project Games’ sci-fi horror first-person shooter RIPOUT and will be coming to PlayStation. The game RIPOUT is expected to launch later this year on PC, as well as two newly revealed platforms: PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S.
Check out the Trailer for RIPOUT below:
Powered by Unreal Engine, RIPOUT takes you on an action-packed fight for survival beyond Earth. After genetically engineering a powerful bioweapon to save itself from alien invaders, humanity falls victim to its own creation. You awaken in the year 2084 as one of Earth’s last surviving soldiers. Alone amongst the mutated monstrosities of mankind, will you safeguard our legacy… or will our species be forever consumed by the void?
- Intense Co-op Action: Embark on dangerous missions and explore derelict spaceships on your own, or team up with squadmates in online co-op.
- Unique Experiences With Each Run: Procedurally generated levels with a variety of objectives deliver endless replayability and suspense. You’ll never know what lurks around the corner.
- Monstrous Challenges: Fight hordes of enemies capable of reconfiguring their bodies with rogue technology and other, smaller creatures for a new threat. Exploit their weaknesses to survive.
- Your Weapon Is Your Pet: Your weapon is also a living being that can transform and evolve in battle. Blast your foes or take them apart piece by piece as you see fit.
- Personalize Your Playstyle: Customize your soldier to find the perfect loadout for your tastes.
- A Terrifying Future with a Retro Twist: RIPOUT’s visuals, atmosphere, soundtrack, creature designs and more are inspired by the classic retro vision of the best of ‘80s science fiction.
Source: Press Release