The latest information about the upcoming video game Persona 5 Royal was recently revealed.
Persona 5 Royal new information with interview
The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu uncovered some new information of the upcoming JRPG. This included an interview with director Daiki Itoh and producer Kazuhisa Wada. This confirmed new confidants, improvements, and more.
Check out the details below:
- The reason the subtitle is “Royal” is because we wanted to express our enthusiasm to make a gorgeous title.
- We’re not simply adding new elements. We’re making it easier to earn experience points so you can play at a better tempo.
- The play assist feature further implements everyone’s voices into the game. It considers your character parameters and confidants, then suggests a destination, which you can move to with the push of a button.
- We’re making the volume of the newly implemented third semester to go beyond the expectations of those who have experienced the volume of Persona 4 Golden.
- New character Kasumi increases the perspective and flavor of the story, and is someone who will expose existing characters in a new light. Naturally, she is being tweaked to blend into the story. As you play through the game, you will see a different side of her from the teaser trailer. Kasumi also has a confidant you can level up.
- New confidant Maruki is an extremely nice adult character.
- If we had to say “Yes” or “No” to there being new confidants other than Kasumi and Maruki, we would have to say “Yes.” Look forward to more information in the future.
- If you have save data for Persona 5, you will get some sort of bonus. You will not be able to use the same save data for Persona 5 Royal however.
- There are 20 new background music tracks.
- There is a scene where the mysterious new handsome guy character sleeps in the same bed as the protagonist.
The game will launch on Oct. 31 in Japan, while the West will get it next year. It will be available on PlayStation 4.