Game developer Hello Games recently released the latest No Man’s Sky update 1.59. They also revealed some details about their future plans for updates.
No Man’s Sky 1.59 contents
The latest update was recently launched by Hello Games and it fixes several problems that the previous patch had. One of the notable changes is the addition of new items to Polo’s Quicksilver Synthesis Bot.
Here are the patch notes for update 1.59
• Added new items to Polo’s Quicksilver Synthesis Bot
• Fixed an issue that could cause discoveries to stop saving.
• Fixed an issue where players with a specific number of inventory slots would have some slots hidden by other UI elements.
• Fixed an issue that could cause Community Research portals not to return players to the correct galaxy after mission completion.
• Ensured that the first entry in the Space Station Teleport list will take players in the incorrect galaxy back to their home galaxy.
• Fixed an issue that could cause portals to close and not lead players back to the correct planet.
• Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on a black screen.
• Fixed an issue where the starship was unable to land after changing missions while facing a mission marker.
• Fixed an issue where players with corrupt saves would be recovered but have no ship (please note – this involves instances where the ship was the corrupt data, and so ships have been restored to default).
Aside from the latest update, Hello Games showed a sneak peek of what is to come for the updates. Here are details:
• Fixing an issue that prevents shared bases from downloading while exploring.
• Adding new attack behaviours to the Biological Horrors…
• Enabling terrain tessellation on PS4 (base and Pro) and Xbox One X. New dynamic tessellation enables detailed terrain height maps without sacrificing performance.
• New, custom options for body shape have been added to the appearance modifier. This gives players far greater control over how they appear in the universe, increasing the diversity and variety of characters for all races
• Based on feedback from the community, we’ve added the ability for players on PC to set Hotkey Bindings to rapidly access options in the quick menu. This allows players to bind commonly used functions such as switching to third person, using their torch, or entering photo mode to number keys (or those mice that have loads of buttons).
No Man’s Sky is now available on PlayStation 4 with the NEXT version.
Source: Official Website