While the world is still reeling over who won The Game Awards 2021, publisher Critical Reflex launched a trailer for their upcoming game Freaked Fleapit.
Check out the trailer of Freaked Fleapit below:
Hell is a dilapidated cinema in this game’s version. One day your character just wakes up in hell and the only way out is dancing your way through a series of rhythm-based dungeon crawls.
Below are the key features of the game:
- An unhinged world filled with neon lights, demonic forces and off-the-wall insanity.
- Move to the rhythm of the music – and the music changes based on how you play.
- Journey through 9 circles of Hell! Every level is procedurally generated, filled with unique encounters and secret rooms. Defeat devils, demons and other fiends – and face off with a mighty boss at the end!
- A cast of larger-than-life characters is dying to meet you – wait, aren’t they already dead?…. No matter. Get to know each of them through hundreds of unique story events – and choose the one who’ll escape the Purgatory with you.
- Several unique endings for each one of the Purgatory’s lovely ladies – replayability galore! Unlock every one of them to learn the true secrets behind the Freaked Fleapit.
- Unique multilayered music system. Soundtrack is created by Magnetude!
There is no set release date yet but we will update you as soon as it’s available. The game is developed by Finch Bird Studio and is set to release on PC and consoles.
Source: Press Release