The new Monsters Within Event for Apex Legends is now Live. This event brings back the fan favorite Shadow Royale. A game mode where dying in the game is not the end but the beginning of the very fun Shadow Mode.
See the trailer for the event below:
Special event limited cosmetic skins will also be on sale for this event. This includes new skins for Revenant, Bloodhound, Caustic and Seer.
They have also added a new Arenas Map named Encore. This is supposedly where Seer made his name as a man to be reckoned with. This new map is not located on any current existing maps for Apex Legends but it’s from Seer’s hometown of Boreas. This could potentially be a new map for the Battle Royale in the future.
The Monsters Within event will run for three weeks with each week having its own reward track. The reward track includes a special rare skin for Loba that’s appropriate for the event.
They are also releasing Monster Within Packs that have event thematic items. Each pack is for 400 Apex Coins which will always include a non-dupe-event limited item. From the Apex Legends website here’s a description on the Monsters Within packs:
- Monsters Within Packs are available for a limited time during the Monsters Within Event, but the items will always be available in the standard Apex Pack pool of items
- Monsters Within Packs however, guarantee you one non-duplicate Monsters Within Thematic Event item
- The new thematic event will introduce 40 new items around the Monsters Within theme
- Monsters Within items can always be crafted with crafting metals. After two seasons, crafting metal costs of Monsters Within Items may be reduced.
- To preview/view what the new items are, players can go to the thematic event tab in-game
Classic skins from previous Halloween event will also be coming back along with the event including Wraith’s “Mistress of Evil” and Crypto’s “Deadly Byte” skins. My personal favorite Mirage’s Cowboy skin is also coming back for $2,150.
Apex Legends is free to play so download now from the PlayStation Store and join in on the fun.