Game developer Insomniac Games recently released a brand new update of recently popular video game Marvel’s Spider-Man.
Marvel’s Spider-man gets more photo mode options
With version 1.11 of the game’s update officially live on the PlayStation 4, several new improvements have been implemented. The bulk of the update is meant to support the Turf Wars DLC launch, which will launch this coming Nov. 20. It also got some new improvements like more photo mode options and the previous DLC pack got some enhancements.
Check out the details below:
- Adds support for The City That Never Sleeps–Turf Wars story pack.
- Adds new frames and stickers to Photo Mode.
- Adds colored speaker’s name to subtitles.
- Adds options to hide the Mini-Map and Control Hints on the HUD.
- Addresses an issue where the time of day would not be set properly in The City That Never Sleeps DLC, causing loading screen to appear over cinematics.
- Addresses an issue where Miles dialogue might be delayed in The Heist DLC.
The game is now available on the PS4. The City That Never Sleeps DLC series is a story that consists of three parts. Players can purchase each part separately for only $9.99 and the whole DLC series for only $24.99.