A colorful action platformer video game called Furwind will be coming to the Sony console and handheld.
Furwind physical copy details
Game publisher JanduSoft and developer Boomfire Games recently announced that the colorful action platformer will be coming to the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. This will support a range of languages like English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Spanish. There is still no release date though.
Game distributor Eastasiasoft also announced that they will be releasing a limited run physical edition of the game for the two PS platforms. This will be sold exclusively via the online retail site Play-Asia with a price tag of only $34.99. The PS4 version will be limited to 1,000 units, while the PS Vita version will be 1,500 units. Pre-orders will be open on April 11.
The limited physical copies will include:
- A physical copy of the game, which will be region free
- Full-color printed manual
- Original double-disc soundtrack CD
- Individually numbered collector’s certificate
- Collector’s box with embossed logo
Check out the overview below:
Furwind is a colorful, pixel art style, action-platformer game that evokes the challenging classics of the gaming days of past. Embark on this epic adventure in which a little fox will fight the ominous darkness that is invading its homeland.
- Guide a little fox in his adventure to defeat forces that are devastating the Forest.
- Complete the different episodes, exploring levels full of life and color with a unique pixel art style.
- Navigate dangerous areas, filled with traps and risky characters!
- Use your powers to reach inaccessible places, heal your wounds, and bring destruction to your enemies.
- Enjoy an inspiring OST with ambient and atmospherics sound effects that bring life to the world you’re exploring.
Check out the trailer below:
Official website here.