The latest issue of Weekly Jump revealed that a new playable character will be added to the popular 3D action fighting video game Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 introduces Ribrianne
Ribrianne, a new character introduced in Dragon Ball Super, will be joining the fighting game as a playable character via paid downloadable content. She will be available this coming June as part of the Ultra DLC Pack #1. She has attacks inspired from the anime as well. Check out the full details below:
Ribrianne’s Super Attacks include:
- Formation! – Increases Super Attack strength and recovery effects by maintaining poses.
- Pretty Cannon – Shoots heart-shaped ki blasts that increase the power of her Ribrianne Eternal Love Ultimate Attack for each one that hits.
- Pretty Charge – Takes a unique pose to build up KI.
- Lovely Cyclone – Sucks up the opponent with a high-speed spin. Additional input allows her to tackle them.
Her Ultimate Attacks include:
- Ribrianne Eternal Love – Heart-shaped ki blasts.
- Ribrianne Lovely Show Time – Strikes seven poses, then emits a super powerful strengthening effect fully restoring KI and STM.
The game is already available on PlayStation 4.