Game developer Respawn Entertainment recently released a brand new patch today for popular free-to-play battle royale video game Apex Legends.
Apex Legends new update introduces new themed content
The new update was launched just recently and it introduced some interesting content for the players. It added Valentine’s Day cosmetic items to the store for purchase.
Aside from the new stuff, the patch also introduced some fixes like the issue where extended timeout would cause players to crash. The other exploit where players got to continue duplicate items in their inventory was also fixed.
The developers are still looking into bugs which other players that have encountered in the game. One of which is the crash that would not reveal any visible error message. They are still working on the problem it seems.
Check out the whole patch notes here:
Valentine’s Days – Store items
- Added “Live Die Live” Banner Badge: Revive a member of your squad between 2/13 and 2/19 to earn this limited time badge.
- Added Valentines Day cosmetic items to the store. They will be live and available in the store starting 2/13 until 2/19 and then they’re gone.
- “Through the Heart” Longbow Epic DMR skin
- “Love of the Game” Pathfinder banner frame
- Various improvements and tweaks to UI.
- Extended timeout that was causing players with slower hard drives to crash.
- Addressed a number of client and server stability issues.
- Fixed exploit where you could keep duplicating items in your inventory.
- Addressed a number of stability and performance issues.
- Fixed issue where players would get a gray screen in lobby when connecting for the first time.
- Fixed issue where your friends list showed all your friends as offline and unable to party.
- Shortened duration of Bloodhound’s Eye of the Allfather clones to remain in the world by 1 second.
- Arc Star now displays a grenade warning indicator.
- Addressed a number bugs with map geo like holes you could fall through and areas that players could get stuck in plus a bunch of other polish issues.
PlayStation Plus Play Pack
- Art updated for the Playstation Plus Play Pack to the Flatline skin and Banner Card and changed the names to Deep Blue. This will affect all players that already have been rewarded the skins as well.
The game is now available on PlayStation 4. Check out our tips here.