Game developer Respawn Entertainment is now hard at work making some progress and fixes along the way for its video game Apex Legends.
Apex Legends new update includes small fixes
The new update addressed some of the in-game bugs that players have experienced before. This list includes other platforms as well.
- This week we pushed a couple small server side patches that addressed a number of stability issues. We also had some brief outages that were addressed.
- Fixed the issue where Origin was showing all your friends as offline.
- Fixed an issue for Xbox where you couldn’t purchase coins in game.
- If you get an Origin message saying that it can’t sync your cloud saves don’t panic. Your progression is safe.
- AMD Phenom Crashing
- Apex can’t run on PC’s using AMD Phenom or older processors. For reference we’ve got the full set of PC System Requirements here: https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/about/pc-system-requirements
- We’ve changed the way that we detect below our Min Spec, and will now display the message CPU does not have SSE 3
- Party Leader Quit message error. This message is displaying when it shouldn’t and we’re working to address it.
The development team has also scaled up the support just recently so that they could address any other issues that the players have experienced. Some have already faced some problems, but the team is already on it.
The game is now available on PlayStation 4.