Game publisher Bandai Namco Entertainment recently announced a new update will be coming for action RPG Code Vein.
Code Vein new update coming later this month
Update version 1.04 for the action RPG will be launching by the end of October. The contents of the update will add Halloween-themed accessories, color pallets, and face paints. There will be other changes as well.
Here are the full patch notes:
- Added new creation accessories, color pallets, and face paints featuring Halloween.
- Added symmetrical parts to some of the hair parts in accessories.
Exploration and Combat
- Enabled option to change partners at Mistle from the beginning.
- Added a new function to lock the map direction.
- Added a new function to turn off conversations during exploration.
- Added pop-up messages when afflicted with status ailment.
- Changed the trigger conditions for “The Trial of Blood.”
- Enabled option to drain ichor from the sandbag during training.
The full game is now available on PlayStation 4.
New to the game? Check out our basic tips here.
Source: Official Website