Game publisher Bandai Namco Entertainment and developer Supermassive Games recently announced the two multiplayer modes of upcoming horror video game The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan.
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan multiplayer details
There are two multiplayer modes for players to try out in this upcoming video game. These are the Shared Story Mode and the Movie Night Mode. Check out the full details below:
Shared Story Mode (Online)
- Share the story simultaneously with a friend in two-player online co-op.
- Both players explore the world, make choices and perform actions that affect the outcome of the story and the fate of their respective characters.
- Traverse scenes through a different perspective from the single-player experience—sometimes together, sometimes apart—in totally separate scenes revealing new information, locations and scares.
Movie Night Mode (Offline)
- Play locally in a group of up to five players with one controller, with each player taking charge of the movement, decisions and choices of one of the five main characters.
- Players can choose between saving themselves, or trying to keep their friends’ characters alive.
- At the end of each playthrough, actions and impacts will be judged – with achievements & rewards for each player.
The game will launch on PlayStation 4. It will be available on Aug. 30.
Check out the trailer here:
Source: PlayStation Blog