Ubisoft® announced that the third free post-launch update for Space Junkies™, Episode 3, is now available on Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and Windows Mixed Reality headsets, and will be available on June 28 on PlayStation®VR. Space Junkies will also launch on Valve Index beginning on June 28.
Season #1 Episode 3 introduces a variety of new content updates including:
- Two new game modes:
- 3v3 mode, playable in Team Death Match and Free4All.
- Chivalry mode, in which players will only have access to the solar sword, shield, and the new long range precision weapon known as the “Bowminator”
- A new map, “The Jail”
- A new weapon, “Bowminator,” a futuristic space bow and arrow
- A new feature, “Training Bots,” where players can practice against bots with 3 skill levels (easy, medium and hard). Players will receive bonus coins based on their skills.
- New character skin in Quantic Calamari family, the “Mental Mollusk “
In addition to the new episode, Space Junkies will be available for $14.99 on PSVR from June 12 to 26, and on Steam and Oculus from June 25 to July 9. Following the sale, Space Junkies will be available for $19.99 on all platforms.
Space Junkies is continuing to introduce free content updates throughout Season 1 including new game modes, characters, maps, and many more surprises. New content will drop through a season-based approach, each season containing four episodes for a period of 16 weeks.
Source: Press Release