Game publisher PQube and developer Joysteak recently released a brand new trailer for the upcoming rhythm-based puzzle platformer Songbird Symphony.
Songbird Symphony trailer reveal
This game is all about the story of Birb, a young orphaned bird. He was brought up by a family of Peacocks, but quickly realizes that he is different. He sets out on a journey to discover himself. Check out this quirky and lively rhythm game’s overview below:
Songbird Symphony tells the story of Birb, a young orphaned bird who, having been brought up by a family of Peacocks who discovered him when he was an abandoned egg, slowly starts to realize he’s somewhat different to the rest of his acquaintances. Setting out a journey of self-discovery, players take charge of Birb as he leaves the nest and heads out into a world bursting with life.
- An engaging adventure featuring Birb, a unique little bird with a love of singing and bouncing.
- Dazzling pixel based graphics that interweave seamlessly with gorgeous sceneries and delightful animations.
- Interacting with other characters adds layers of beat to the game’s soundtrack.
- Singing in time with the music adds platforms to play that help the forest’s cast of creatures.
- A vast world to explore with 12 interconnected levels featuring scores of secret, hidden areas.
The game will launch this coming July 25. It will be available on PlayStation 4.
Check out the trailer below: