Game developer King Art Games has partnered up with game publisher Deep Silver to publish the upcoming real-time strategy video game Iron Harvest.
Iron Harvest gets new publisher
The upcoming strategy game will be launching on the PlayStation 4. In a recent blog post, King Art Games stated that they agreed with Deep Silver that it will retain their total creative control. While that is in effect, the new publisher is committed to help with other things like production, first-party relations, and other stuff so that the developers can concentrate on their work.
Check out the overview below:
Iron Harvest is a real-time strategy game (RTS) set in the alternate reality of 1920+, just after the end of the Great War. We asked over 15,000 real-time strategy fans in a big survey what they expect from a modern RTS and we are in constant contact with our community. Our goal is to make the real-time strategy fans actually want.
- Classic Real-Time Strategy at its Finest – Lead dozens of different unit types into battle, carefully utilize cover and blast entire buildings to shreds. Take your time to come up with a plan which allows for a wide range of tactics, including a stealth approach. Mechs. We got mechs. Lots of them.
- Strong Single-Player Campaigns and Engaging Story – Experience an epic overarching story, spanning more than 20 missions over three campaigns. Join nine charismatic heroes and their beastly companions in their adventures across Europe. Team-up with a friend and master all campaigns side-by-side in co-op.
- You Are the One in Full Control – Command three diverse factions with over 40 unit types and nine heroes with unique abilities. Setup skirmish and multiplayer matches any way you want. Configure your personal game interface and choose your favorite input controls.
- Intense Co-Op and Competitive Multiplayer Combat – Competitive multiplayer with ladders, ranked matches and leagues. Choose from a vast selection of skirmish maps and challenge maps, available to play in single-player and co-op.
- Build and Fortify Your Base – Conquer resource points, build your base and place fortifications to protect your unit production and research.
- There’s a Life After Release – Brace yourselves for free downloadable content and regular updates after release.
Source: Official Blog