A certain game publication recently uploaded an 18-minute gameplay video of upcoming action fighting video game Kill la Kill: IF.
Kill la Kill: IF gameplay video features Kiryuin
The new gameplay video features the 18 minutes of the story mode of the upcoming video game. It introduced the main protagonist Satsuki Kiryuin since this is focused on her instead of the anime version’s main protagonist Ryuko Matoi. It also introduced her subordinates and her ultimate goal, which is leading a rebellion against her mother, Ragyo Kiryuin. The video is also in English.
Check out the overview of the game below:
Supervised under the original scenario writer Kazuki Nakashima comes a new untold Kill la Kill story of ‘IF’s! This is *THE* Kill la Kill battle action! Experience the hot-blooded action from the original anime series in this game! Use your favorite character, and pulverize all who stand in your way! Simple controls and extravagant actions!
- Kill la Kill: IF – From the makers of Dragon Ball FighterZ and the original writer of the anime, Kazuki Nakashima, comes a new action game!
- Relive The Anime – Battle systems to relive the various heated scenes in the original anime! Replay your favourite scene to your heart’s content!
- What IF? – At the end of the ‘First Naturals Election’, Ragyou appears in front of Satsuki instead of Nui, and triggers an entirely new storyline of this inexplicable series of events!
- A Brand New Story – Discover this new plot through the eyes of Satsuki for the very first time as she becomes the lead of the story!
- Manoeuvre Around the 3D Battlefield – Perform devastating combos with ease and destroy your opponents!
- Practice Modes Galore! – Enjoy 6 different types of practices to train, from Tutorial to Covers Challenges, and learn to master your Ketsui!
- All the Looks and Feels of the Anime – Favorite scenes from the original series revived with stunning visuals and cinematics, remodeled with 3D cell-look technology!
- Enjoy the Ketsui Testament – In the spirit of the anime series, engage in a heated exchange of words during combat to receive massive power-ups and win the sassy battle of wits!
- Simple Yet Engaging – In addition to basic Attack, Guard and Break, the game incorporates Evasion and Evasion Catch Attack to deepen the gameplay!
The game will launch on July 25 in Japan and July 26 in North America and Europe. It will be available on PlayStation 4.
Check out the trailer below: