Game publisher Bandai Namco Entertainment recently announced that a new update will be launched for popular JRPG Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition.
Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition update
The new update is numbered 1.2 and fixes several issues in the game. It will be launched on March 7. Check out the details below:
- Fixed a rare issue in which the game would freeze during gameplay.
- Adjusted the height of certain enemies both in the overworld map and in battle.
- Fixed the display lag that would occur in Mantaic.
- Adjusted the behavior of stick controls during battle.
- Fixed an issue in which Flynn’s voice would play in Japanese when changing his strategy to “Up To You” during battle, even when voiceover settings had been set to English.
- Improved stability of other behaviors.
PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch Versions
- Fixed an issue in which an arte assigned to a shortcut wouldn’t be performed properly when stick controls to perform it.
PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Versions
- Fixed the cooking challenge sub-event so an event scene now plays when the player loses.
The full game is now available on PlayStation 4. Check our review here.
Source: Official Website