Game company Eastasiasoft recently announced that a physical limited edition of Bromio’s Pato Box will be launched.
Pato Box gets a physical limited edition
The physical limited edition will be for PlayStation Vita and will be launched exclusively via Play-Asia. The pre-orders for this package will start on March 7. The contents will include:
- Physical copy of the game (region free)
- Full-color printed manual
- Original double-disc soundtrack CD
- Individually numbered collector’s certificate
- Collector’s Box with embossed logo
A surreal boxing quest with a duck!
Test your reflexes as you fight your way through an evil corporation in search for retribution. Uncover their deepest secrets by exploring thrilling 3d environments with a graphic novel/comic book art style. Find the henchmen who took your dream away in an action-packed and fast-paced fights that will test you to the limit as a true boxing champion!
Will you chicken out or learn how to DUCK?
- Find the truth on Story Mode, a single player adventure filled with surprises.
- Fight your way through Arcade Mode, defeat all the bosses as fast as possible.
- Challenging and surreal 2D fights with a comic book art style.
- Innovative visual proposal, inspired by graphic novels and comics.
- Explore a world full of traps and mini games.
- Ducks… a lot of ducks!
The digital version of the game is now available on PlayStation 4 and PS Vita.
Check out the trailer below:
Source: Official Website