Game company Bethesda has recently announced that the upcoming update 220.127.116.11 for recently released video game Fallout 76 will be delayed slightly.
Fallout 76 update delayed
The upcoming update for the heavily criticized online multiplayer video game has been slightly delayed on the consoles. The developers wanted to test more on the new update before they can release it because they could not fix the unintended issues. It will be released on Dec.13 instead.
Here are the patch notes:
- Performance: PC framerates are once again
uncapped. However, reaching very high framerates will no longer cause movement
speed to increase. This was originally fixed in the November 19 patch.
- Stability: The Fallout 76 game client and
servers have received additional stability improvements.
- C.A.M.P., CRAFTING, AND WORKSHOPS
- (Added Dec 6) Ballistic Fiber: Can now
appear in Train Station Vendor and Ammo Vending Machine inventories and can be
purchased for Caps.
- (Added Dec 6) Vendors: Added
guaranteed bulk repair components to Train Station Vendors.
- (Added Dec 6) Workshops: Higher-level
Resource Collectors now generate Ore instead of Scrap. Ore can be smelted into
varying amounts of the related type of Scrap using some Acid at a Chemistry
- (Added Dec 6) Workshops: Resource
Collector accrual rates and carrying capacities have been reduced for each
resource, including Ammo and Fusion Core Collectors.
- Stash: Maximum stash storage has been
increased by 50%, to 600 pounds. This is a conservative adjustment, and we plan
to increase the storage cap further in the future once we’ve verified this
change does not impact the stability of the game.
- (Added Dec 6) Scorchbeast
Queen: Encounters with the Scorchbeast Queen have been rebalanced to
better accommodate 8 high-level players, and her damage mitigation has been
reduced from 50% to 30%.
- (Updated Dec 6) Weapons: Automatic
weapon damage has been increased by approximately 20% across the board.
Additionally, weapons that have been modded to become automatic have received a
5% damage increase.
- Bosses: Fixed an issue affecting instanced
Boss loot. Players should now correctly receive 2-4 items per boss, depending
on the creature’s difficulty and level.
- Enemies: XP rewards for killing high-level
creatures have been reduced.
- Weapon Effects: Hitting another player with
a Cryolator now applies a Chilled, Frosted, or Frozen status based on how many
times they are hit. The duration of movement speed reductions applied by these
effects have been significantly decreased.
- BUG FIXES
- STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
- (Added Dec 6) PS4: Addressed an issue
that could cause reductions in performance on PS4.
- Console: Fixed an issue that could cause
the player to encounter an infinite loading screen when signing out of their
console account while playing Fallout 76.
- Xbox: Addressed a crash that could occur
when sending multiple team invites immediately after exiting Vault 76 to a
player who is not a friend.
- (Added Dec 6) Caps: Addressed an
exploit that could allow players to gain Caps at a faster rate than intended.
- Power Armor: Fixed an issue affecting Power
Armor frames that could prevent the player from exiting their Power Armor.
- Nuke Silos: Flipboards inside Nuke Silos no
longer display portions of launch codes too soon after the codes were reset for
- Traps Players can no longer continuously
disarm the same grenade trap
- C.A.M.P., WORKSHOPS, AND CRAFTING
- (Added Dec 6) Workshops: Addressed an
issue that could prevent enemies from attacking a Workshop that has been
claimed by a player.
- C.A.M.P.: Moving C.A.M.P. locations will
now correctly move standalone items built by the player into the build menu’s
- Turrets: Will no longer become invisible if
the player is not present at their C.A.M.P. when their turrets are destroyed.
- Workshops: On PS4, wires will no longer
appear to float in mid-air when attempting connect two or more objects.
- Enemies – (Added Dec
6) Robobrains: Now use their own loot list instead of the Sentry Bot
loot list, and have a chance after level 40 to drop the Tesla Gun plan.
- Perk Cards: Ranking up a Perk Card will no
longer cause a duplicate card to appear.
- PVP – (Added Dec 6) Damage
Scaling: Addressed an issue that could cause players above level 50 to
deal less PVP damage than intended while using high-level weapons.
- (Added Dec 6) Battle Bots: Fixed an
issue that could prevent this event quest from resuming correctly if the player
leaves and then returns to the area.
- (Added Dec 6) Cold Case: Fixed an
issue that could prevent the quest from progressing to the next step despite
repairing Freddy’s ID.
- (Added Dec 6) Death from Above: The
Scorchbeast Queen will now correctly flee the area if the timer expires and the
quest is failed.
- Teams: Fixed an issue that could prevent a
team from being correctly formed in a game world after creating the team on the
Main Menu when both players are using new characters.
- Teams: Display durations for social
notification have been reduced when many notifications are pending. This should
help address an issue in which players did not see that they successfully
joined a team.
- Mutations: The Electrically Charged and
Unstable Isotope Mutations no longer provide the player with bonus Health.
- USER INTERFACE
- (Added Dec 6) Photomode: Characters no
longer use incorrect poses while certain weapons were equipped in Photomode.
- AFK: Players will now be disconnected from
a game world after 10 minutes of inactivity and will be prompted with a timer 1
minute before being kicked.
- Atomic Shop: On PC, cursor position will no
longer be disjointed from clicks in the Atomic Shop while using 16:10
- Enemies: Red crosshairs and enemy health
bars will no longer persist on-screen when an enemy is no longer in view.
- Localization: Subtitles will now appear
correctly, and English voiceover will play for game clients in languages that
do not have their own localized voiceover when listening to a Holotape or
interacting with robots.
- Pip-Boy: Fixed an issue that could cause
duplicate data to appear in the Pip-Boy’s Stat and Effects interfaces.
- Respawn: Dying while severely
overencumbered will no longer remove all map markers when attempting to
respawn. Instead, the player can now respawn at the nearest discovered Map
- Quest Tracker: Quest objective
notifications will no longer appear for inactive Quests immediately upon
connecting to a world.
The game is now available on PlayStation 4.