For fans of the first NBA Playgrounds, the anticipated sequel NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 is now available on the PS4 and other platforms for only $29.99 / P1,650, recently announced by 2K Games.
Initially known as NBA Playgrounds 2, Saber Interactive partnered with the big publisher known for its NBA 2K franchise to get the game out. In result, the name shifted from NBA Playgrounds 2 to NBA 2K Playgrounds 2. There are new features, game modes (including an all-new single-player Season mode), and with over 300 players that fans can definitely enjoy while playing the game.
See the list of features below:
- Totally new modes, including the single-player Season mode, which recreates the in-depth experience of leading a team in the regular season and playoffs, and Playgrounds Championship mode, a worldwide ranked league with multiple competitive solo and co-op ladders.
- Dozens more playable characters from past and present including all-stars like Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Carlos Boozer, with nearly 200 more pros arriving in updates after release.
- All-new, incredible playgrounds from around the world, including brand-new courts in Washington, D.C., St. Louis, Seoul and Australia.
- Play with friends in local multiplayer or online in matches for up to four players on dedicated servers with enhanced matchmaking.
- More than 100 signature move animations like Lebron James’ self alley-oop, and George Gervin’s finger roll.
- Customize your players with over 450 items like jackets, shirts, pants and sneakers.
- Electric soundtrack featuring tracks from hit artists like Run The Jewels, DJ Premier, and Oddisee.
NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 is currently available on PS4.