Game publisher Deep Silver and developer 4A Games recently released a press release announcing that upcoming video game Metro Exodus will be coming to two major events.
Metro Exodus gets world tour of playable demo events
Deep Silver and 4A Games recently announced that their upcoming video game will start a world tour of playable demo events. This will start on Cologne, Germany at the Gamescom 2018 event. Attendees will be able to try out its playable debut. It will be on display at both the Deep Silver and Xbox booths starting on Aug. 22 until 25.
The game will then travel to Seattle, which will be the next spot for another awesome event. This will be the PAX West 2018 event, which runs from Aug. 31 to Sept. 3. Attendees can visit the Corsait and Microsoft booths to test this game.
There are other stops as well like in the UK, which will be the EGX event, which runs in Birmingham from Sept. 20 – 23. Other events like Igromir and Paris Games Week are also included and other unnamed events.
Check out the official description below:
The year is 2036.
A quarter-century after nuclear war devastated the Earth, a few thousand survivors still cling to existence beneath the ruins of Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro.
They have struggled against the poisoned elements, fought mutated beasts and paranormal horrors, and suffered the flames of civil war.
As Artyom, players must flee the Metro and lead a band of Spartan Rangers on an incredible continent-spanning journey across post-apocalyptic Russia in search of a new life in the East.
Metro Exodus is an epic, story-driven first person shooter from 4A Games that blends deadly combat and stealth with exploration and survival horror in one of the most immersive game worlds ever created.
Explore the Russian wilderness across vast, non-linear levels and follow a thrilling story-line that spans an entire year through spring, summer, autumn, and the depths of nuclear winter.
Inspired by the novels of Dmitry Glukhovsky, Metro Exodus continues Artyom’s story in the greatest Metro adventure yet.
- Embark on an Incredible Journey – Board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, and join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East
- Experience Sandbox Survival – A gripping story links together classic Metro gameplay with new huge, non-linear levels.
- A Beautiful, Hostile World – Discover the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness, brought to life with stunning day / night cycles and dynamic weather.
- Deadly Combat and Stealth – Scavenge and craft in the field to customize your arsenal of hand-made weaponry, and engage human and mutant foes in thrilling tactical combat.
- Choices Determine your Comrades’ Fate – Not all companions will survive the journey; decisions have consequences in this gripping storyline which offers massive re-playability.
- The Ultimate in Atmosphere and Immersion – A flickering candle in the darkness; a ragged gasp as your gasmask frosts over; the howl of a mutant on the night wind – Metro will immerse and terrify you like no other game.