Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment just recently announced that the highly-controversial Middle-earth: Shadow of War will get its very own Definitive Edition by the end of August. This includes all downloadable content, new updates, and improvements. If you’re wondering what DLCs will be included, here’s the list of expansions you’ll get if you buy the Definitive Edition:
- Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ Main Game
- Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion
- Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion
- Blade of Galadriel Story Expansion
- Desolation of Mordor Story Expansion
Keep in mind if you have been following the news surrounding Shadow of War and its unethical microtransaction practices, you should know that Warner Bros. removed the microtransactions from the game. If you’re planning to get the game now, it’s better to wait until August 31 so you’ll get everything in one purchase.